Thank you for visiting our website.
Terms and conditions of use
In the following, ‘we’, ‘us’ and ‘our’ refer to the owner of the website. The terms ‘you’, ‘your’ and ‘yours’ refer to the user of the website.
- All information contained on the site is for general information use only. We do not offer any financial advice or any personal advice. Nothing on the sites should be construed as being financial advice or personalised advice for your particular circumstances.
- This website includes links to third-party websites. These links are provided for your convenience and to provide further information. The content of these third-party websites is not controlled, maintained or endorsed by us in any way and we do not make any warranty as to the accuracy of the information contained within them. As such, we accept no responsibility for the content or services provided on these websites and accept no liability for any losses or penalties whatsoever that may be incurred as a result of linking to any such site.
- We provide information and illustrations to help you make your own informed decisions. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. It is your own responsibility to ensure that any services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Before making any choice or decision you should take adequate steps to verify the accuracy and completeness of any information contained on this site or linked sites. Your use of any information or services on this website is entirely at your own risk for which we shall not be liable. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain omissions, inaccuracies or errors for which we expressly exclude liability.
- At our sole discretion we may from time to time suspend the operation of the sites for repair or maintenance work or modify, update or upgrade its contents or functionality which may include changes to this page. It is your responsibility to check and accept the terms and conditions set out on this page before each use.
- Any query or complaint may be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Use of this website and any dispute arising from its use are subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.